As I'm typing this, Brenda's baking, to put stuff in the mail, since she feels so guilty about being away..... and she's says there is a 1/2 pound of butter in the fridge that needs used up before we leave......might be worth dropping by tomorrow....
hey nick, I came over today and you did not answer the door. I bet you are eating the skor bar all by yourself you big skor bar eater guy you! Have fun. Love you guys.
We are excited to begin a 3 month adventure in 2013 to some of our favourite destinations and to some new areas as well!! We begin in London (back to Derby) then Singapore and onwards to Vietnam. Arriving in Kathmandu, Nepal, we begin volunteering with Habitat for Humanity Global Village. India will be our next stop as we are taking a Community Driven Development Course with Bala Vikasa in Warangal. Looking forward to visiting schools and seeing the latest water well fundraised by the BSS students!! Thanks to these students for inspiring Nick and I to continue to give back! Indonesia and Australia will finish off our travels in December. A whirlwind tour of volunteering and learning - lots of unique adventures and experiences to be shared - stay tuned!
4 comments:
don't leave us :-( >>>> ok you can go but leave us some skor bar to remember you by !
As I'm typing this, Brenda's baking, to put stuff in the mail, since she feels so guilty about being away..... and she's says there is a 1/2 pound of butter in the fridge that needs used up before we leave......might be worth dropping by tomorrow....
hey nick, I came over today and you did not answer the door. I bet you are eating the skor bar all by yourself you big skor bar eater guy you! Have fun. Love you guys.
oh yah ... be sure to give Kenya a big hug for us ...
Post a Comment