Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phuket Thailand

Nick and I are enjoying the sun in Phuket. After a few days in Bangkok, we flew to Phuket and have been here for the past 4 days. We leave for Ko Phi Phi Island today until Sunday then onto northern Thailand. It has been a relaxing break. We have a week left in Thailand. The time appears to be going by more quickly now. The beach at Mao Khao has been amazing and Nick and I have been swimming in the sea on a regular basis. YumYum the elephant comes to visit each day and she goes for a swim too!! Yesterday, I finally had the nerve to get a picture taken with her. I need to make this short as we need to check out of the place we are currently staying at and get to PhuketTown to take a ferry to Ko Phi Phi. Hope all is well back home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you guys OK with all the crap going on in Thailand?? Let us know what's going on!!

Dave, Dar, Liam and Rowan