So the fun continues...can't wait to get out of here!! We are in Phang Nga - northeast of Phuket airport - have now booked into Surin Beach for tonight at Marriott - yep I need a break!! We are waiting for BA airlines to call us back with details as to when we can leave. As of right now, we won't be leaving today and BA has suggested we may be here until Tuesday of next week. As a result, we may not be visiting Singapore at all and our visit to Perth may be cut short. Nick bought a sim card for Thailand for the cell phone therefore if you are trying to call us - we'll check for messages on the England number. The Thai number calling from home is 011 66 89 8727913 - This cell number has only been purchased so we could call the airline and be aput on hold for a hour and have it not costing us a fortune. Once this is over - the England sim card will be replaced so know you can call the England number and we'll check for messages!!!!
I must admit the humidity and ants are really getting to me in Thailand and the red shirt people (pro for gov't) and yellow shirt people (pro for monarch - who are sitting in the airport we need) are also getting to me too. In fact, last night I woke from a dream thinking either colour shirt was after us. The sun has not made a serious appearance since Saturday so the postcard pictures must be taken on the chance days. Ahhh - what an adventure!!
On a serious note, Nick and I are dismayed at the latest news from Mumbai and thankful for not being there. Some of the mentioned locations we visited. We are thinking of our friends in Warrangal and hope that they did not have family or friends in Mumbai at this time. We will continue to keep you updated and once we have our onward flight - we will let you all know. Nick is awesome and he's taking great care of both of us!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey my Frenna Brenna! I was anxious to hear from you, good to see the update. Hang tight at the Marriott and continue safely my wee friend! Gotta love Canada ...eh?
Lori
Glad to hear you're safe.
Jackie, Tom, Leah, Mason, Anna and Jamaie had a scroumptous Thanksgiving ham around noontime yesterday.
Mason shed another baby tooth and Anna has one about to fall out.
All are healathy,
g.p.
Hey guys!
I hope everything is okay with you guys and you can get your flight :S. Sounds like your trip is going well and you're having lots of fun! I'm totally supposed to be studying for an oral exam...but I decided to post here instead...hahaha.
Thinking of you guys lots,
Merissa
Post a Comment