Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Zealand - the final stop!!

The next time we're on the computer, we'll do the Murray River but in the meantime - an update from Auckland, New Zealand!! Nick and I arrived yesterday to a rainy afternoon but it brightened up by the time we decided to explore the central downtown area. It is an awesome little city! We are having trouble uploading images so we'll have to post those later. We pick up our campervan tomorrow and the crazy adventure continues as we travel north. Lovely New Zealand mussels and a cool bevvy await so I will end this here - all the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda and Nick. I'm glad you have made it safely to New Zealand. Just checked out the photos you copied for me. They look great! I look forward to hopefully seeing you guys really soon. Hope you have heaps of fun in NZ. Love Melissa xx