Today we had a wonderful day touring the seaside in Whitby. Whitby is on the northeast coast of England. It is a 2 and a half hour drive from Derby. We enjoyed the best fish and chips AND mushy peas ever!! Despite the rain at the beginning of the day - it turned into a beautiful sunny day by the end of the afternoon. Touring the tiny shops on the cobblestone streets really topped the day. Here are pictures of the lobster traps, the bengal tiger wrestling with a gigantic snail and Nick and I finding the best place to argue. All in all a smashing day!! Miss you lots and hope to hear from you soon -
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Guys:
Love to read your adventures. My training is going well, but tiring.
I can't remember the last time I had to us my brain for 8 hours straight.
Say Hi to Terry and Tracey for me.
Love Kim
Thanks for the update - good luck with the training!!
Thinking of you!!
Love ya
Brenda
Yummy, mushy peas! Hope you guys are having a good time!
Post a Comment